Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Style Inspiration

I wish I could have this laid back but put-together style. I saw this ad for Kersh in the HUGE ass fall issue of Vogue. So I checked them out and so far found out that they are in Canada...not sure where you can get this stuff in the states. I love all of the gray together, but I've always loved gray. It's probably hard to tell because I'm so attracted to bright colorful things most of the time.
My funds are so low I have no idea when I will buy things for fall. I'm sure it will be when I'm actually needing something warm that fits. Many of last years items are too big and weird fitting on me, no matter how many times I've tried to shrink them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



On this week's agenda: Planning a totally awesome (hopefully) baby shower for my little sister. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Femme Fatale said...

I don't know. When I wanna be comfy, I wanna be comfy, you know? But she's rocking those boots.

Mandy♥ said...

But the boots are so adorable! They are probably my favorite part. I know I'm crazy. :)