Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I can give you what you want

I haven't really listened to this band much. I don't know if their new album is good or not...I'll probably check it out. I like the song named Ice Cream and the remix or whatever it is. But what's important here is the clothes.

Sorry, I'm too lazy to look up this chick's name but her heart belt is so adorable! I'm seriously a sucker for anything bright-colored and 80s-esque. I had to steal this picture from myspace because I couldn't find that exact photo anywhere else. But you should check out their myspace anyhow. The album got decent reviews on Pitchfork Media. Maybe my friends over at the newly named Range Life, (formerly known as Midwest Music), will write a review about it. Or maybe they will think I'm crazy.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Love,

Mandy

No comments: